Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Two random pics from today

I went to Primos coffee shop and restaurant for lunch today, and as I was pulling into the parking lot, I saw this SUV and I thought it was interesting:

Photobucket


I thought it was interesting because it's the same type and color of SUV I drive, AND it has a Del Sol Church sticker on the back window. It was kind of like looking in a mirror, or a mirror backwards, or something. I don't know - I just thought it was interesting.

Also, someone dropped by the office and left about 30 or 40 cabbage plants for us. Apparently they're from some organization that we've never heard of and don't know anybody in that goes around giving cabbage and tomato plants to churches.
It was a nice surprise, but also a very strange surprise. I ended up being given 7 of them to take home:

Photobucket



No comments: