Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Five - Five Things I'm Excited About

Today, five things I'm currently excited about:

1. After years of dreaming and months of planning, we finally kicked off Celebrate Recovery at the Del Sol Church East campus tonight! I'm so proud of Bob Cossel and the CR team, and I think God's going to do great things through this ministry.

2. I got an iPhone today! My coolness factor has definitely increased now. =)

3. My brother Adrian is here visiting from Phoenix. It's good to see him again.

4. God is really bringing things together for the Northeast campus. You can check out this post to see an update of what's up.

5. After the trip to Phoenix for the Dare2Share conference last week, I think Troy and I broke through some barriers in our relationship, which is good since we're on the same team and need to be tight.

No comments: