Thursday, March 19, 2009

A little known fact about me.

I'm EXTREMELY fascinated by and interested the assassination of President Kennedy. I mean, you have NO idea how captivating it is to me. I've been to the book depository, I took a picture from the window next to the window where Oswald supposedly shot Kennedy (I'm sneaky - you're not supposed to take pics there), I've stood on the grassy knoll and analyzed the view of where the motorcade was, and I've stood on the exact spots where President Kennedy was when he was shot.

I've done quite a bit of research (though not nearly as much as many who have spent decades researching it) and I am fully convinced that Lee Harvey Oswald was not the shooter. And if I'm wrong and he was, he was DEFINITELY not alone.

AND ...it was definitely covered up by the government. I mean, this is stuff anybody could see with just the slightest bit of research, I think.

So when I came across this blog (thanks, Marko) and saw this post about the 12 possible JFK assassins, I thought it was pretty interesting. Check it out, if you want to.


And as a side note, here are some pics from my trip to Dallas in the summer of 2007 when I went to Dealey Plaza (the JFK shooting site):

Just about where the first shot hit Kennedy.
Just about where the first shot hit President Kennedy.

View from the window next to Oswald's perch.
View from the window next to Oswald's perch.

The window from which Oswald supposedly shot Kennedy.
The window from which Oswald supposedly shot Kennedy. You can see that the window is half open.

The book depository.
The book depository.

The X marks the spot of the second shot.
The X marks the spot of the second shot - the kill shot.

The famous grassy knoll.
The famous grassy knoll.

View from the grassy knoll.
View from the grassy knoll.

No comments: