Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Five - Things You May Not Know About Me

Today, 5 (times 8) things you may not know (or perhaps don't want to know) about me:

1. I'm addicted to Chick-fil-A. Well not really addicted, but I absolutely love it.

2. I once bought a Gateway computer and had a really bad experience. I now will never buy a Gateway again – cow print or not.

3. Growing up, I used to hate tea. Now I love tea.

4. One of my favorite places to be is in my bed.

5. I love fried okra.

6. I hate peas and lima beans.

7. I love grilled chicken fettucine alfredo.

8. Barbecue is my favorite kind of food!

9. I love peach cobbler.

10. I live with constant neck and back pain.

11. I get tremendous, crippling, blinding migraines every few months.

12. I don't use T9Word predictive text when I send text messages; I type in each letter individually.

13. I've never been on a date, nor ever had a girlfriend.

14. I love to drive. I also love to drive in the rain even more.

15. I really want a 4 door Toyota Tacoma or a 4 door 2009 Chevrolet Silverado.

16. I don't really know how to swim; I only kind of know how to swim.

17. I love mashed potato tacos.

18. I grew up on expired food that was meant for hogs, and on leftover government food like powdered eggs and powdered milk.

19. If I had to be cold or hot, I'd choose cold.

20. I've never been out to White Sands.

21. I've never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld.

22. I love to travel.

23. One of my favorite places in the world is in the mountains of New Mexico – both the Cloudcroft/Ruidoso area and Glorieta.

24. Other favorite places to travel are Phoenix, Dallas, San Antonio, and Austin.

25. The first time I ever flew on an airplane was when I was 18. I was flying back to El Paso from Fort Worth.

26. My favorite kind of pizza is pepperoni pan pizza, and my favorite pizza place is Peter Piper Pizza.

27. I always wear undershirts.

28. I love to run.

29. I don't like to swim.

30. My favorite drink is cold water.

31. I like the shows House, CSI: Miami, The Office, and Family Guy.

32. I'm pretty sure that my left leg I shorter than my right leg.

33. I've never broken a bone.

34. The only time I've ever been in the hospital was when I once spent a few days there with really serious pneumonia.

35. I am a HUGE Hanks Knight and UTEP Miners fan.

36. I've never seen the movies The Little Mermaid, It's a Wonderful Life, or any of the Lord of the Rings movies.

37. I love Christ-mas. Easter is my favorite holiday, Christ-mas my second favorite, and Halloween is my least favorite.

38. I sleep with 4 pillows at night. It's very difficult for me to fall asleep with only one pillow.

39. I have a permanent retainer behind my bottom teeth to keep them straight.

40. My right pinky finger is bent at a slight angle from when I sprained it as a kid while walking my dog.

No comments: