Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Five: Things I don't know how to do

This week's Friday Five: Five things I don't know how to do -

1. Play football, basketball, or baseball. I never learned how to play any sports besides soccer when I was a kid, and I don't really remember how to play that anyway.

2. Speak Spanish. I can speak some Spanish, but it's very limited. I'm definitely nowhere near fluent, nor able to hold an intelligent conversation in it.

3. The splits. I don't know any guys that can do the splits. Somehow I just don't think God intended for men to be able to do the splits. =)

4. Fight. Though I often jest about fighting, punching people in the throat, and killing people, I don't think I'd be able to fight someone unless it was over something really important and worth physically fighting for - like defending someone defenseless, defending my family, of defending my own life. Perhaps as I grow in physical strength I'll feel more confident about my fighting abilities.

5. Science. Man, I know science is important and I have HUGE respect for science and scientists - but I just struggle so much with things like biology and physics. They are definitely not my thing, because I happen to love history.


What are some things you can't do?

No comments: