Thursday, June 4, 2009

The day in pictures ...

I had to go down to City Hall today to get some zip code maps, and I snapped this pic outside the entrance:
Photobucket

After work I had to run an errand out in the Tierras, and I knew they had a nice library out there so I thought I'd try to find it whilst I was out there. So as I drove down Pebble Hills, I saw this:
Photobucket
It's the
Esperanza Acosta Moreno Regional Library, and it's the coolest looking library I've ever seen!

It was getting close to dinner time so I went to get some dinner at Dickey's Barbecue Pit on Joe Battle by the new JC Penney. I had gone there before right after they opened and thought it was pretty good, so I thought I'd try it again. This is officially one of my favorite restaurants because they have good customer service and because they have an unexpected perk of free ice cream! I highly recommend you check them out:
Photobucket

Finally, tonight I went to Eastwood High School for their year-end musical review and enjoyed it - even though there were some awkward moments with some of the songs and singers. This is senior Briana Loya playing a song for her parents:
Photobucket

It was a good day.



No comments: