Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update on Debbie Abascal, #16

Debbie is doing great today. They removed her feeding tube, she is eating on her own, and is sitting in a chair. I'm constantly amazed at every bit of progress she is making everyday, and I'm so grateful to the Lord for bringing her more and more healing each day.

Debbie's husband Manolo was in very good spirits when I saw him yesterday, but I can only imagine how tired of being at the hospital he must be. He said that they might release her to a rehab hospital on Wednesday, and that they're looking at what will be best for both Debbie and for her family - probably something closer to their home.

I know God hears your prayers and is working through them, so don't stop praying for her, for the doctors, and for her family.

No comments: