Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lindsay, you are not alone.

I saw this while I was in line at Target today:
Photobucket
Dumped, humiliated, broke & crying: "Everyone's turned on me." Friends fear she's suicidal. "I AM SO ALONE."

If I could say anything to Lindsay Lohan right now, I would say this: you are not alone.

Lindsay, I would tell you about the God who loves you with all His heart. I would tell you that there are people like me who love you, because you are a beautiful, magnificent, wonderful creation of that God who loves you so much.

I would tell you that you are deeply cared about, that I care about you and pray for you, and that God wants to be your perfect Father.

I would give you a Bible of your own and underline this verse and tell you to claim it: "The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." - Psalm 34:18.

More than anything, I would try to be there for you and would try to connect you with some women I know who would love you and care for you in such a way that you would see the love of God through them.

Lindsay Lohan, you are not alone.



If you would, please take a moment and pray for Lindsay right now. Ask God to show her how much He loves her and to send people with pure motives into her life who will love her unconditionally and will care about her, no strongs attached - not because she's a celebrity, but because she is a person who matters to God.

No comments: