Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Five - TV Shows

Today's Friday Five - In no particular order, five of my favorite TV shows:

1. Bones. This is a pretty cool show about forensic scientists and an FBI agent, and the witty banter and interesting situations are very entertaining. I love that there are new ones each week, and syndicated episodes on cable throughout the week.

2. House. One of the world's most popular shows, it's got some great one liners and incredibly fascinating medical conditions that House has to solve.

3. CSI Miami.
This show is great - it's almost become like a soap opera but it's still got some captivating crimes and cases and storylines, so I keep watching it.

4. The Office. Ohhhh ho ho this show is fun to the e! It's funny ...or at least that's what she said. Question! Which bear is best? Ha I love it - it's ridiculous, and ridiculously funny.

5. The Simpsons. A classic that I've been watching most of my life. Sure, the writing isn't as goode as it used to be, but I still like it and try to watch it whenever I can.

Friday Freebie!
6. Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. This is a show on the Food Network features a cook who goes all over the country and finds obscure, locally famous restaurants - or "diners, drive-ins, and dives" as they're called - and tells us all about the joint, the owner, and most importantly, the oh-so-wonderful food. Dang show always makes me hungry though.



What are some of your favorite TV shows?

No comments: