Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Five - Things I Don't Like

It's Friday, and it's time for yet another Friday Five. Today, 5 things I don't like that ordinarily, most people do:

1. Sea food - While I recognize that not everyone likes fish and shrimp and other sea food, in general I find that people do. I don't. I detest sea food, actually.

2. String cheese - Growing up, it seemed like every kid had string cheese in their lunch box, but not Ariel. I've just never been into string cheese.

3. Snapping - For some reason, I don't like when people snap ...it's actually really irritating. It makes me a little mad, actually.
Perhaps it's because I can't snap, but I just get very aggravated when people around me snap.

4. Swimming - I occasionally swim, but very rarely. I can swim once, MAYBE twice a year, and that's enough for me. I'm just not really a swimming kind of guy.

5. Halloween - I absolutely hate Halloween ...I mean, HATE it. I hate everything it's about. I hate that it glorifies and celebrates death and evil and everything that is the opposite of who God is and what He's about and what we Christians are supposed to be about. I hate that girls tend to think it's the one time of year when it's acceptable and encouraged to dress slutty, as a nurse or policewoman or kitty cat or whatever. I hate that it's the holiest day of the year for satanists and that they are really active that night, doing horribly evil things that I'm not even gonna write about in this post (I'll probably write about Halloween later on this month). I simply HATE Halloween and can hardly wait for November 1st, so that I don't have to deal with Halloween again for another year.

(By the way, I didn't intentionally pick the first 4 things that start with the letter "s" ...it just kind of happened like that.)



What are some things you don't like that usually, most people do?

No comments: