Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas songs.

I love Christmas music. I'm a Christmas music junkie. Here are some of my favorite Christmas songs, and Christmas songs I cannot stand.

Some of my favorite songs:
"O Holy Night" is without a doubt my favorite Christmas song.
"I Celebrate The Day"
"Christmastime Is Here"
"Do You Hear What I Hear?'
"Joy to the World"
"Wonderful Christmastime"
"Happy Christmas"
"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"
"All I Want For Christmas Is You"
"Emmanuel"
"Christmas Canon"
"Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town", the Bruce Springsteen version

Least favorite songs:
"I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas"
"Santa Baby"
"I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"
"Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer"
"Grown Up Christmas List"
"The Christmas Shoes"



What are some of your favorite and least favorite Christmas songs?

No comments: