Friday, November 6, 2009

Del Sol Northeast prayer update, 11/06/09

Hey prayer team!

I apologize that it's been a couple of weeks - 3 weeks, actually - since I sent out my last prayer update. So much has gone on, and so many of you have been a part of it, that I simply haven't had time to send out an update.

Hopefully next Wednesday I can get back on track with sending you regular updates but until then, this is how you can pray:

1.
This Sunday, November 8th, at 11:00 am is our first Sunday morning worship celebration at Del Sol Northeast!!! Please pray that God will lead our worship time and will make his presence known to everyone there. Pray that God will speak through me as I preach, and pray that as His Gospel message is preached, He will draw many to repentance and to a new life in Christ.

2.
Pray for me to really internalize the message He's given me and to speak it boldly and humbly. Also, since I will give out everything I am on Sunday, ask Him to strengthen me and that after Sunday, I can rest and recover and again be filled with Him.

3.
Pray for those from the community who will be there on Sunday, that they will be open to us and will be favorably disposed towards us so that we can truly make good connections with them and can discover how we can Serve the World by serving them.

Thanks SO much for your prayers - they are truly making a difference, especially in this intense time as we really gear up to launch Del Sol Church - Northeast campus.

- Ariel Martinez | ariel@delsolchurch.com
Del Sol Church - Northeast Campus Pastor
11501 Vista del Sol, El Paso, TX 79936
Office: (915) 855-3798 ext. 231 | Cell: (915) 449-0552

No comments: